Well that was an interesting weekend.
Out of many highlights- this is my favorite (and least expected)-
Jayna Murray 5k Walk/Run
Bethesda, MD
9/18/2011
********** OVERALL 5K RUN RESULTS (Chip Time) **********
165 35/124 213 Stephanie Bechtold Bethesda MD 25:53 8:20
I'm guessing all that work at the track is paying off? If this continues, I am seeing other PRs in the near future, all of them in my crosshairs... they're going down.
BREAKING NEWS: Ugh. Just talked to the only other person I knew who did that race, and he said his Garmin read 2.9mi at the end, not 3.1mi. So that last number should be more like 8:55. Bummer. I mean, still good, but not AS good. I think I need one of these Garmin things. If I'm going to actually be serious about numbers.
Monday, September 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Bummer about the Garmin showing 2.9mi distance, but you were still in the top 30% of your age group and that is awesome!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up with the track workouts... they really do pay off! :)
Agreed- thanks for the perspective!
ReplyDelete