So pretty much nothing has gone my way this week. Just one of those weeks. Hopefully I'm due for some good karma sooner rather than later.
I'm enjoying reading Ms. Bender Birch's book. Some of her hints like, knee pain can be due to quadricep weakness and shin splints can be because of tight calves just make sense to me biomechanically. And her theory of strong AND flexible jives with everything that PT has told me. As soon as I am able to make a 7:30 class at the gym again, I will be redoubling my efforts at yoga.
At this time last year, I have no idea how I was managing a regular workload, keeping up with my training, and maintaining a relatively functional relationship. I can barely seem to keep my head above water this time around. I need to be much much better at my time management. To a bunch of people in my life, I seem to disappear to them because happy hour and going out late for birthdays are activities that just don't jive with my 'elementary school' schedule (a term used derisively by someone who never approved of my choices.) Priorities, I guess. I am not one of those people who can burn the candle at both ends without eventually burning out. Catastrophically.
I've been struggling with BMSBs since I moved into my new apartment. Just to rub it in, this week they decided to start entering my apartment through the bedroom window, and I was attacked by one last night in bed while reading (Gross. But, they are loud and slow and easy to catch. I much prefer this pest over other options). I was reminded that I probably should continue to look to buy. I was upset when I looked today and saw that one of my top choices was just recently put under contract (rubbing it in yet again). It was a small single family house with a backyard and a fence. Two blocks to Beach Dr. and Rock Creek Park, 10 min drive to the metro. Is the dog and the family far behind? What is happening to me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment