"As a very active President with lots of things happening, it is not
possible for my surrogates to stand at podium with perfect accuracy!"
Trump tweeted. "Maybe the best thing to do would be to cancel all future
"press briefings" and hand out written responses for the sake of
accuracy???"
What.
I don't get very political very often, but I had to do more than just shake my head at this one. I can only speak for what I know, but if anyone in the academic/scientific/medical field stood up and talked about his/her job like this, they'd not only be laughed at but probably discredited by the whole community. If you can't handle your sh!t, certainly everyone will know about it and you will likely be trampled. I don't see why being POTUS should be any different.
Why is this allowed to happen?! None of this is normal. I am very sad and confused and embarrassed for my country right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment