I'm feeling tired and overwhelmed today. I think it always gets that way right before the holidays when there just isn't enough time in a day. I did make some progress on Christmas shopping tonight, but, like every day in the past week, I've managed to not vacuum my apartment. It's starting to stress me out.
I have a whole post on it's way about what I've been up to (swim, bike, and run updates!). But today's rant, and I just have to get this off my chest: Why does my face make it so hard to find goggles?? (please refrain from any mean spirited comments about my face :-P) Either one lens fits, or the other, not both. Even if they suction and stay on my face without the strap they still leak. The AquaSpheres were not the holy grail they were made out to be. I spent my entire Master's workout today fixing the leaky left eye socket in the AquaSphere Kaimans. Good thing we were doing 50yd repeats :)
Any suggestions? I'd love to stop thinking about this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment