Wednesday, March 28, 2012

one day at a time

Tomorrow's plan (because hey, if I write it down, it has to happen, right?)

-wake up on time
-get to pool on time
-leave pool on time
-get to work on time
-leave work on time

-not feel guilty for going to softball practice tomorrow. I've been lazy and far too anti-social lately. And yes, my motivation for working out in the AM increases significantly when there is fun stuff to do at night, especially now that the days are getting longer.

Also, what is the deal with European shoe sizes? I figured it was a foolproof system- kind of like how guys can buy pants without trying them on because the size directly corresponds with actual bodily measurements. My first pair of bike shoes were 43 and were slightly small. The new pair of bike shoes are 44. The Birks I ordered from Endless and are perfect are size 11/size 42. But Birks sold at DSW and the like are size 11/size 41. I don't get it. How are my feet 4 different sizes according to 4 different sources?

grumble, grumble.

currently reading: Some Girls: My Life in a Harem - Jillian Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment