"You don't need a man, Liz. You need a champion." - Felipe, Eat Pray Love
I am so falling off the wagon.
Ashamed to say I still have no future races lined up, except for a few small local road races I've been meaning to cross off the list. This will have to change. But a week of 100+' temperatures is not the best motivator.
And remember when I said I might have some other interests the second half of this year? Yeah, that might be happening.
I have the biggest, most noble plans for this coming winter and spring though. It will be epic.
I also need to get back to my pre-race diet strategy. Who decided it was a great idea to keep a bag of jumbo marshmallows around the house? I have no idea how they got here. No idea at all...
earworm: Andy Grammer - Keep Your Head Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment