I am now in Day 5 of chest-cold-from-hell. Arg. Still can't move or change environments without hacking up a lung.
I haven't run since the almost-10miler referenced in the last post. But I've sporadically gone to some spin classes, abs (last Weds with Eric was 30 mins of planks. Just planks. From 30-second to 2-minute intervals. With no music.), and Zumba. The point of Zumba was that it was not strenuous at all, and it was probably the most fun 'workout' I've done in a while. Though it made me miss Komal. A lot.
In addition to the chest cold, my new glasses (which I picked up on Saturday) hit a good pressure point behind my left ear, which I did not attend to fast enough. By Sunday, my neck and jaw were completely stiff. Today the headache is radiating through my eyebrows and over to the temple on the right side. Awesome.
Sorry, I'll stop now, before I spread my bad mood.
earworm: Rise Against's new stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment