Thursday, November 4, 2010

Anyone can see the road that they walk on is paved in gold

My grandma had a distinct taste for angels. You could always depend on her wearing them, collecting them, talking about them. After a while it became like, 'okay, grandma, enough.'

But now, she is our guardian angel, looking down on all of us.

My cousin read a beautiful passage at the service about 'strong women.' I haven't been able to get a hold of this yet, but as soon as I do, it will be here.


Say hello to Poppy for us, Grandma. We miss you both.


I love this pic, a good sample of the 'strong women' in my family:


Aunt Kathy, Mom, me, Grandma K, Aunt Martha, circa 2004

earworm: Fastball - The Way

2 comments:

  1. Oh Steph, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you and your family are doing ok... I will keep you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete