Monday, September 20, 2010

randoms

My back, ankles, and feet have been bothering me the last few weeks. I'm not happy. Back to PT for me.

In my free time, as I am so far behind on the plan for ATM, I've been up to a bunch of stuff...

I'm basically all settled into the new place. I'm even a new customer of FiOS, just in time for the new TV season to start. I need to be better about not watching all the crap I'm prone to watching. I'm going to miss my quiet mornings here.

I just had a fantastic few weekends seeing Karen and Anne-Marie in Morgantown/Pittsburgh, and family and all my DC/Chicago peeps in NY for Komal and G's engagement party. I feel very lucky to have such great friends all over!

I cannot wait to be unpacked here. It'll be nice to be around next weekend to finally settle in.


earworm: new Kings of Leon!
currently reading: The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind - William Kamkwamba

2 comments:

  1. Hey Steph! It was GREAT to see you in NY. Send your new address, I have a house warming gift.

    I am sad to hear about the back, ankle, feet pain. Hopefully, PT will fix most of it. Keep at it.

    Crap I am prone to watching non-stop: The Housewives of... and Rachel Zoe Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the delay! I can't figure out how to get notifications for comments here, and I'm not always checking my own page...

    I will send you the new address shortly!

    I have terrible TV habits. I console myself by saying that I only watch things like Dancing with the Stars when I can DVR it and fast forward through all the irrelevant stuff...

    ReplyDelete